On Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019, NAMI Indiana will bring together hundreds of individuals and supporters to celebrate mental illness recovery, honor those who have lost their lives to mental illness, combat stigma, promote awareness, and raise funds for NAMI Indiana's programs and services.
We invite you to join our 5th Annual Bowl-A-Thon to support NAMI Indiana's programs. The funds support our agency's education, advocacy, support and outreach programs for people living with mental illnesses and their loved ones, in addition to the agency's community education programs.
Saturday, October 26, 2019
12:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M.
3421 E. 96th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46240
- Event Rules:
- Each bowling team must consist of 6 members (including the team captain.)
- Team Captain is responsible for recruiting 5 other bowlers.
- If you’re interested in becoming a captain, download the Captain Guide Handbook by following this link.
- The Bowl-A-Thon will run from 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- There is no registration fee for the Bowl-A-Thon. We encourage every team to set a fundraising goal of $600.
o To create a $600 team, recruit 5 team members, plus you, who each raise
- Show up and have FUN!!!
- Additional Details:
- Prior to the event, each team will be assigned a lane
- Light snacks will be provided
- Prizes will be awarded at the end of the night to the team and individual that raises the most money.
- Where does my donation go?
- $40- materials for 1 person to take a 12 week Family-to-Family class or a 10 week Peer-to-Peer class at no cost to the Participant
- $1,000- materials for a class of 25 to receive Family-to-Family at no cost to participant
- $2,000- provides teacher stipends and materials for a class of 25 to receive the Peer-to-Peer training at no cost to participant
- AND charitable donations support all advocacy initiatives at the Indiana State House and help make possible critical public policy work.